We put together an Application Template for the current (3rd) round of the Saving Lives at Birth – Grand Challenges program, funded by USAID, DFiD, Gates Foundation, Government of Norway and Grand Challenges Canada. This template is based on the amended RFA (dated January 17th, 2013), which can be accessed here. The online system will likely start accepting applications from March 18th. This template is for the first stage Seed Grants (up to USD250,000 for a total of 2 years), not the second stage Transition Grants. We’d appreciate any feedback or questions, further advice can be found through Grand Challenges Canada. Applications close March 28, 2013 – 2 p.m. EST (US).
Making social and behaviour change goodGoodwin Collaboration provides international services in research, strategy, design, management, teaching, fundraising and evaluation. We provide proven expertise to help our clients communicate change, improve behaviours, market solutions and strengthen communities.
Tagsadvertising alcohol Asia AusAID Australia behaviour change brand business carbon child China community digital economy education entertainment environment Gates gender government health HIV/AIDS India Indonesia innovation Malaysia maternal media mobile non-profit obesity partnership reproductive safety Singapore social marketing social media technology tobacco USA USAID Vietnam violence women youth
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Change agents and social marketing presentation at the World Social Marketing Conference in Toronto
- AusAID releases concept note for new Maternal and Newborn Health and Nutrition Program for Indonesia
- DKT International – the purest marketing approach to behavior change?
- Half the Sky Movement games to achieve social impact
- Improving health and nutrition through Galli Galli Sim Sim, the Indian co-production of Sesame Street
- Women change agents help address Avian Flu in Indonesia
- Vietnam’s LIN Center for Community Development
- Indian men skirt the issue of violence against women
- One Billion Rising Movement comes to Indonesia
- Application Template for Saving Lives at Birth – Grand Challenges Round 3